Be a Star in a Silent Film!
After a great response last year, the Medford Community Silent Film is back for another round, and again we invite your help! Last year for “Balloons, Boats and Bunglers,” we were amazed by what everyone submitted about their Medford journeys, so this year we want to see more of your great tricks, skills and talents.
Did you know Charlie Chaplin was an amazing roller skater? (Come to Chevalier Theatre on October 1st to watch the movie “The Rink” and you’ll see.) Do you have a special hidden talent? Now’s your chance to show it off.
- Can you do a handstand?
- Can you make funny faces?
- Can you moonwalk?
- Can you rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time?
The more creative the better.
Just make a short video clip of yourself, your friends, or your family showing off your skills. Film something new, or pull something you already have. Email your video to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The clips will be compiled into a short silent film to be accompanied by organist Peter Krasinski. You’ll be right up on the big screen with Charlie Chaplin on October 1st as part of the “Chevalier Charades” Silent Movie Night.
Come on Medford, show us what you can do!!
- Formats accepted: .wmv, .mov, .qt, .mp4, .mov
- Only the video portion will be used (it’s a silent film!)
- Duration: 15 seconds maximum (shorter is fine).
- File size: 25mb maximum
- Amount: Submit as many clips as you like! We’ll try to include them all. We will be editing them to fit the film.
- Only original content. Must be made by you.
- Submissions of video of children under 12 must be made by their parent or guardian.
- Deadline: Monday, September 26 (though sooner is much appreciated)
- Email to: email@example.com. Include your name and email
By submitting your video you acknowledge and agree that the Chevalier Theatre may use the video, names and/or photographs of any person appearing in your video in any medium or manner related to the Chevalier’s Medford Journey film project. You further waive any and all rights to compensation for such materials or to restrict usage of such materials.